Skiing Mag app for iPhone and iPad
SKIING is the passionate skier’s resource for reviews of the latest gear, tales of far-flung adventure, insider resort tips, and more. It is the pulse of mountain culture. Each issue is packed with packed with tips, advice and stories from the experts who live and work on the slopes. The iPad editions offer bonus coverage on everything you need to know to be in the know. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download SKIING Magazine to access a free preview issue.
SKIING Magazine subscriptions:
Annual 1 Year Subscription (4 issues): $9.99
Single Issue: $4.99
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of renewal for an annual subscription is $9.99.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Latest reviews of Skiing Mag app for iPhone and iPad
Love the new iPad friendly design and all the interactive elements.
Not a good experience with new mgmt
Skiing Mag got bought by a new company this year. I had an auto renew iTunes subscription, and have been eagerly awaiting this seasons issues. I wait. I see the paper versions in stores. No e-mags in iTunes Newsstand. I wait some more. Another paper issue comes out. Nothing electronically. The app says "stay tuned, were under new management, great things coming soon.
Finally I call their customer service, who says I should be getting the issues. Im not. They transfer me to tech support. He says I should be getting my issues. Im not. Puts me on hold. Comes back and says the magazine has a new app I need to download, and that the old app no longer works for subscriptions. Old app says nothing about this. I download the new app. So does he. Then he says, hey, there is no way to restore a current subscription with our new app. Must be a bug. Youll have to wait for a bug fix. Sigh.
Then I notice the subscription button. Its says a new annual subscription is $9.99. If I let it auto renew, the charge would have been $14.99 for an annual subscription. Sigh.
I cancel my subscription and get Powder Magazine instead.
Great photography. Great storytelling. Cant wait for the rest of the issues. Stoked for the season.
This magazine looks amazing on the iPad. The photos look better than they do on paper. Its super easy to use and the information is well presented! And the customer service is really helpful.
It took a little to get the issues out, but Im stoked to have them now. They look great.
and other. So, download free Skiing Mag .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Skiing Mag iOS app used & searched for